Bucharest Auto Show & Accessories surprise car fans again this year with an impressive car collection. A real show of colours and wheels and many expensive pieces are waiting for you at Romexpo. Here’s what you’ll find at the Bucharest Auto Show 2022:
The Bucharest Auto Show & Accessories 2022 is held between October 6 – 16 at Romexpo in Pavilion B2 and the related outdoor area, where the latest models and technologies in the automotive field will be presented.
The Bucharest Auto Show & Accessories 2022 represents real support for the automotive industry’s recovery, maximizing sales and strengthening the presence in the automotive market, being the central meeting and interaction point for automotive professionals.
This event is a magnet for 4-wheel lovers and fans of the automotive industry. The beloved car brands make their presence felt at Romexpo, where the shine of new cars and the sound of the engine awaken the adoration of the spectators.
The Bucharest Auto Show & Accessories theme includes:
- city and off-road cars, classic cars
- hybrid and electric vehicles – DEDICATED AREA „e-Mobility @SAB & Accessories 2022.”
- section of supercars that add up to more than 20,000 horsepower and have a value of more than 5 million euros
- light and heavy commercial vehicles – trucks, trailers, related components and accessories
- motorcycles, scooters, bicycles and accessories
- car components and accessories, audio and navigation systems, car and motorcycle tuning
- equipment and machinery for services, paint shops and car washes
- contests, workshops and launches of new technologies
- means of road signalling, directing equipment, traffic measurement and control
- specialized media and professional associations
- leasing companies, insurance companies
- adjacent services
Saturday, October 8, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Collector cars awaken the nostalgia of reliving moments in life. At the Bucharest Auto Show & Accessories 2022 on October 8, „Bucharest Cars – The Germans,” under the organization of Retromobil Club Romania, will invoke the period of the 30s-90s with a relevant lineup of 15 historic cars manufactured in Germany, for the public of all ages and from the most different generations.
Saturday, October 8 and Sunday, October 9 – Race of Champions – SAB Cup & Accessories 2022, organized by GT Auto Club Sportiv under the auspices of the Romanian Federation of Sports Automobiles.
On Saturday, October 15th and Sunday, October 16th we turn the volume up to the max in the final stage of DB Drag Racing. In the external area of SAB & Accesorii, the visiting public is expected at one of the most famous Car Audio Championships worldwide, organized by DB Drag Racing Romania in partnership with the Bucharest Auto Show.
Saturday, October 15 and Sunday, October 16 Drift Shows in the outdoor area of SAB & Accessories. Alice Ene, the youngest professional drift driver, named European Drift Queen at just 14 years old, set a new world age record in profile competitions. The Guinness World Record holder, comes to SAB on the weekend of October 15-16 with a spectacular drift show.
Program of the Bucharest Auto Show & Accessories 2022:
October 6: 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m
Between 7 – 15 October: 10.00 – 20.00
October 16: 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m
Ticket price: EUR 10 (50 lei). Tickets can be purchased directly from the ticket offices located at the entrance to the event throughout its duration.